A New Day...

I always have so much to say and now that my mom is gone I feel like I have no one to say it to. Things just haven't been the same without her. I wanted to create a blog as an outlet for my million miles an hour mind. I want to be able to share my thoughts and my experiences. Sometimes my world is a little crazy. I have always referred to it as a comedic tragedy. I hope that things are leveling out because I need a break. I need to remember to always look forward and to not dwell in the past. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today, is a gift! I plan on enjoying it. I woke up this morning a little too early on my day off. I tried to go back to sleep but my cat's had another idea. I went into the living room with my pillow and a warm blanket. It is literally freezing and looks like it may snow again. I turned on the tv and started watching an America's Next Top Model rerun. Problem is that it's an all day marathon. I am stuck. Sad past is that I have already seen all the episodes yet somehow can't turn it off. Well at least I am multitasking. I have had the same phone an LG Dare for almost 2 years now. It is time for an upgrade. I have been looking into my options for a new phone for a few weeks now and yesterday decided to go into a Verizon store to try them out. I absolutely love the Motorolla Droid. My husband has it. I just can't get over how much it weighs. My experience in the store was ok. I wasn't impressed with the sales person knowledge of the phones. He was pushing 2 versions of the droid. Said that they are the best. I believe him but there were like 15 other phones that had the features I was looking for. He didn't even mention them. I went home and did my research on the computer. I found two that I liked but then read the reviews. These people had nothing good to say about them. Bummer back to square one. I ended deciding on the Droid Eris. It is essentially the same as the Motorolla droid just a little smaller. Best part it was free with after my new every two credit. I will try it out. I am excited to have a new phone. There are so many features, it will take me weeks to figure out.

Photobucket
I called my Grandma Shirley yesterday I wanted to get a recipe from her. She made a spicy bean dip for Christmas and we absolutely loved it. She called back this morning and gave me the recipe. I am so excited to make this. I will post pic and recipe later. I just hope that I don't eat it all in one sitting. Ok well I am off to the store to get ingredients. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment